Monday, May 23, 2011

Social Networking +1

I was going through my twitter Newsfeed when an idea struck me to relieve me of my boredom so I got down writing

Facebook ask me what I'm thinking, Twitter asks what I’m doing, Foursquare asks where I am and Orkut....aaaa. Ok forget Orkut I can’t remember, anyways it’s dead. I decided to create some fictional Social Networking website with some catchy status update asking lines.

1. Food&me.com

Yeah it had to start with food.

What’s hitting that belly?


2. IPLHooked.com

Who is getting the next curse?


3. PoliticiansToTihar.com

Oh this one is one of my favourites.

Who’s coming next?


4. YeahImfat.com

What’s the next excuse to console?


5. GeeksAreGod.com

For some of my geek friends

How many lines of code today?


6. OneSidedLovers.com

Who is the hot chick that just moved to office/college/school/colony blab blab............


7. DepressedExLovers.com

When are the next happy hours and what’s on your mind Devdas?


8. PoliticiansInTihar.com

Yeah one more

How much?


9. RajniRulez.com

Any Joke will do sire.


10. Bored4mOffice.com

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

  1. My type of post. Hw abt Miscellaneous.com For nythng and evrythng whch is left. "We serve crap with lots of blah garnishing"

    ReplyDelete